NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 296.24 million is expected in the in-flight entertainment systems market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the in-flight entertainment systems market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Burrana Pty Ltd., FDS Avionics Corp., GOGO LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Inmarsat Group Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Safran SA, Thales Group, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., and Viasat Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing air passenger traffic will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
In-flight Entertainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
In-flight Entertainment Systems Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample:
In-flight Entertainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the in-flight entertainment systems market in the Interactive Media & Services industry include Burrana Pty Ltd., FDS Avionics Corp., GOGO LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Inmarsat Group Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Safran SA, Thales Group, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., and Viasat Inc. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- In-flight Entertainment Systems Market size
- In-flight Entertainment Systems Market trends
- In-flight Entertainment Systems Market industry analysis
The increasing air passenger traffic will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the privacy and cybersecurity issues will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the in-flight entertainment systems market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
In-flight Entertainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist in-flight entertainment systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the in-flight entertainment systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the in-flight entertainment systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of in-flight entertainment systems market vendors
Related Reports on Communication Services Include:
Global Digital Marketing Spending Market – The digital marketing spending market is segmented by type (search ads, display ads, social media, e-mail marketing, and others), platform (mobile devices and desktops), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Global Mobile Advertising Market – The mobile advertising market is segmented by type (display, search, and SMS), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hardware – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Connectivity – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Content – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Vendor Landscape Overview
- Recovery phase
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Burrana Pty Ltd.
- FDS Avionics Corp.
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
- GOGO LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Inmarsat Group Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Safran SA
- Thales Group
- Viasat Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/in-flight-entertainment-systems-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-flight-entertainment-systems-market-to-grow-by-usd-296-24-million–technavio-301354923.html