NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The corporate e-learning market is set to grow by USD 37.80 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 13.14% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Articulate Global Inc., City and Guilds Group, CommLab India, D2L Corp., Designing Digitally Inc., EI Design Pvt Ltd., G Cube Webwide Software Pvt. Ltd., GP Strategies Corp., PeopleFluent Holdings Corp., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the reduction in employee training costs for employers, the increasing penetration of smartphones and tablets, and the rising adoption of cloud computing will offer immense growth opportunities.
Corporate e-learning Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The corporate e-learning Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Corporate e-learning Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the corporate e-learning market in the Education Services industry include Articulate Global Inc., City and Guilds Group, CommLab India, D2L Corp., Designing Digitally Inc., EI Design Pvt Ltd., G Cube Webwide Software Pvt. Ltd., GP Strategies Corp., PeopleFluent Holdings Corp., and Skillsoft Ltd. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Corporate e-learning Market size
- Corporate e-learning Market trends
- Corporate e-learning Market industry analysis
The rising adoption of cloud computing is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, designing e-learning courses may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the corporate e-learning market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Corporate e-learning Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate e-learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate e-learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate e-learning market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate e-learning market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Cross-cultural Training Market- The cross-cultural training market is segmented by deployment (workshop and online) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
E-learning Market in the UK– The e-learning market in the UK is segmented by product (packaged content and solutions) and end-user (K12, higher education, and corporate).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- CommLab India
- D2L Corp.
- Designing Digitally Inc.
- EI Design Pvt Ltd.
- G Cube Webwide Software Pvt. Ltd.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- PeopleFluent Holdings Corp.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/corporate-e-learning-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-e-learning-market-to-grow-usd-37-80-billion-through-2025-key-drivers-trends-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-research-reports-301341086.html